Pan-European multilateral trading facility BATS Europe will this week go live in a secondary datacenter in Equinix’s Park Royal LD3 facility in London—where recent acquisition Chi-X Europe already maintains its backup facility—which will provide backup capabilities for trading and market data feeds in the event of an outage in Equinix’s LD4 datacenter in Slough, which houses the MTF’s production...
- Bloomberg Launches Entity Exchange to Help Buy Side Handle KYC, Onboarding Demands
- Search for Liquidity Is An Ever-Changing Conundrum for the Buy Side
- BNY Mellon Launches ‘Big Data' Solution for Investor Allocations, Behavioral Insights
- Instinet Names Govoni President of US Subsidiary
- Asset International Buys Market Metrics and Matrix Solutions