Pan-European multilateral trading facility BATS Europe will this week go live in a secondary datacenter in Equinix’s Park Royal LD3 facility in London—where recent acquisition Chi-X Europe already maintains its backup facility—which will provide backup capabilities for trading and market data feeds in the event of an outage in Equinix’s LD4 datacenter in Slough, which houses the MTF’s production...
- R3 Offers Free Access to the Corda Blockchain Code
- SocGen Taps Smartkarma to Meet MiFID 2 Unbundling Regs
- Opus Launches Compliance Solution for Third-Party Risk Assessment
- Machine Learning, Capgemini and Talent Acquisition: A Week in Review
- enepath and Insightful Join Forces to Integrate Voice Trading with Data