Pan-European multilateral trading facility BATS Europe will this week go live in a secondary datacenter in Equinix’s Park Royal LD3 facility in London—where recent acquisition Chi-X Europe already maintains its backup facility—which will provide backup capabilities for trading and market data feeds in the event of an outage in Equinix’s LD4 datacenter in Slough, which houses the MTF’s production...
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 36: Thomson Reuters-Redi Deal, Chicago Trading Technology Summit
- ITG Releases Volume Participation Forecasting Tool
- CLS to Develop Payment Netting Service Using Distributed-Ledger Technology
- Hanweck Hires CMO, Support Engineer
- BoA Merrill Lynch Handed $12.5 Million Fine by SEC over Mini-Flash Crashes