Pan-European multilateral trading facility BATS Europe will this week go live in a secondary datacenter in Equinix’s Park Royal LD3 facility in London—where recent acquisition Chi-X Europe already maintains its backup facility—which will provide backup capabilities for trading and market data feeds in the event of an outage in Equinix’s LD4 datacenter in Slough, which houses the MTF’s production...
- AFTAs 2016: Best Middle-Office Initiative: Data Management, Reconciliation and Clearing—Indus Valley Partners
- Markit's Rayfield Moves to Asset Control
- Co-Sourcing v. Outsourcing: A Look at Rotation Capital's ‘DataHub' with Financial Fabric
- SimCorp Reshuffles European Operations
- FactSet Launches FinTech Index