Paul Serjeant has left his role as data licensing and compliance manager at NYSE Technologies to join Thomson Reuters' Content Acquisition and Rights Management division as head of CARM operations, a strategic role covering exchange relations, Inside Market Data has learned. Serjeant joined NYSE Tech last year after his consultancy Euro Market Data's Exchange Guide business, which provided a repository...
- Bloomberg Clients Hit By Terminal ‘Slowness'
- BST Awards 2016 Winners' Interview: UBS Delta
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2016: Best Buy-Side Product for 2016—Commcise
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2016: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2016: Best Buy-Side Pricing/Valuation Service—Thomson Reuters