Paul Serjeant has left his role as data licensing and compliance manager at NYSE Technologies to join Thomson Reuters' Content Acquisition and Rights Management division as head of CARM operations, a strategic role covering exchange relations, Inside Market Data has learned. Serjeant joined NYSE Tech last year after his consultancy Euro Market Data's Exchange Guide business, which provided a repository...
- Thomson Reuters Acquires Redi, Looks to Grow Buy-Side Trading Capabilities
- LCH Partners with MillenniumIT for Real-Time Risk Management
- Accenture Announces Editable Blockchain Prototype, Internet Reacts
- 40% of Data Tacticians 'Weak' on Strategy and Execution
- Estimize Readies Factor Model, International Estimates, Indicators