Paul Serjeant has left his role as data licensing and compliance manager at NYSE Technologies to join Thomson Reuters' Content Acquisition and Rights Management division as head of CARM operations, a strategic role covering exchange relations, Inside Market Data has learned. Serjeant joined NYSE Tech last year after his consultancy Euro Market Data's Exchange Guide business, which provided a repository...
- Nasdaq CEO Bob Greifeld: Slow and Steady
- The Proper Characteristics of Data Scientists and How to Use Them
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2016: Best Outsourcing Provider to the Sell Side — Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2016: Best Sell-Side Data Management Product — Markit
- Creating the Clean Data Core