Complex event processing software vendor StreamBase Systems has launched version 1.0 of StreamBase LiveView, a real-time analytics platform for streaming and historical data that will enable firms to analyze and create an active data warehouse of more than 150 data sources to perform functions such as real-time risk management, transaction cost analysis and operations management (IMD, Nov. 15, 2011).
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 36: Thomson Reuters-Redi Deal, Chicago Trading Technology Summit
- ITG Releases Volume Participation Forecasting Tool
- CLS to Develop Payment Netting Service Using Distributed-Ledger Technology
- Hanweck Hires CMO, Support Engineer
- BoA Merrill Lynch Handed $12.5 Million Fine by SEC over Mini-Flash Crashes