Complex event processing software vendor StreamBase Systems has launched version 1.0 of StreamBase LiveView, a real-time analytics platform for streaming and historical data that will enable firms to analyze and create an active data warehouse of more than 150 data sources to perform functions such as real-time risk management, transaction cost analysis and operations management (IMD, Nov. 15, 2011).
- AFTAs 2016: Best Middle-Office Initiative: Data Management, Reconciliation and Clearing—Indus Valley Partners
- Markit's Rayfield Moves to Asset Control
- Co-Sourcing v. Outsourcing: A Look at Rotation Capital's ‘DataHub' with Financial Fabric
- SimCorp Reshuffles European Operations
- FactSet Launches FinTech Index