Complex event processing software vendor StreamBase Systems has launched version 1.0 of StreamBase LiveView, a real-time analytics platform for streaming and historical data that will enable firms to analyze and create an active data warehouse of more than 150 data sources to perform functions such as real-time risk management, transaction cost analysis and operations management (IMD, Nov. 15, 2011).
- Case Study: Eclipse Brokerage Taps Cloud9 to Slash Turret Usage
- TMX Taps Ex-ICE, NYSE Tech Exec Rajarathinam as CIO
- Marathon Asset Management Taps SimCorp Coric for Client Reporting
- RavenPack Adds Sentiment Analysis on Alliance News as Brexit Raises Focus on UK
- LPL Financial Rolls Out Money.Net into ‘Affinity' Vendor Program