Complex event processing software vendor StreamBase Systems has launched version 1.0 of StreamBase LiveView, a real-time analytics platform for streaming and historical data that will enable firms to analyze and create an active data warehouse of more than 150 data sources to perform functions such as real-time risk management, transaction cost analysis and operations management (IMD, Nov. 15, 2011).
- Citadel Appoints Lieblich as CTO of its Hedge Fund Business
- Fenergo Adds Rules and Remediation Functionality to CRS Compliance Solution
- ChartIQ's Latest Release Integrates W3C Web Components Standard
- Attunity Launches New Platform
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 23: Brexit, Fintech Innovation Lab, TSAM