Complex event processing software vendor StreamBase Systems has launched version 1.0 of StreamBase LiveView, a real-time analytics platform for streaming and historical data that will enable firms to analyze and create an active data warehouse of more than 150 data sources to perform functions such as real-time risk management, transaction cost analysis and operations management (IMD, Nov. 15, 2011).
- Bloomberg Launches Entity Exchange to Help Buy Side Handle KYC, Onboarding Demands
- MTS Grows Low-Latency ‘Live' Bond Coverage
- Moving on Up: BNP Paribas Securities Services' Gallagher Talks Growth Goals, New Regulatory Positioning
- Aqumin Incorporates Alerting into ‘Landscape' Displays
- Broadridge Hires Clarke for Funds Analytics Intelligence