Paris-based derivatives pricing and valuation vendor Pricing Partners has extended its CVA (credit value adjustment)—which represents the market value of counterparty credit risk—DVA (debt value adjustment) and bilateral CVA functionality to cover any trade at a portfolio level and generate faster computations, enabling clients to eliminate the impact of a new trade within a portfolio and to measure...
- Dancing in the Dark: Fraud Shapes Dark Pools
- The Waters Weekly Wrap: April 30 - May 6
- Electronifie Seeks to Double Enabled Traders, Triple Active Users By Year End
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2016: Best Sell-Side Trading Communication System — Cloud9 Technologies
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2016: Best Implementation at a Sell-Side Firm — AxiomSL