Paris-based derivatives pricing and valuation vendor Pricing Partners has extended its CVA (credit value adjustment)—which represents the market value of counterparty credit risk—DVA (debt value adjustment) and bilateral CVA functionality to cover any trade at a portfolio level and generate faster computations, enabling clients to eliminate the impact of a new trade within a portfolio and to measure...
- 40% of Data Tacticians 'Weak' on Strategy and Execution
- IHS Markit, AITEC, AIMA Put Due Diligence on Know Your Third Party
- GoldenSource Integrates Market Data Module into EDM Platform
- LCH Partners with MillenniumIT for Real-Time Risk Management
- Estimize Readies Factor Model, International Estimates, Indicators