Paris-based derivatives pricing and valuation vendor Pricing Partners has extended its CVA (credit value adjustment)—which represents the market value of counterparty credit risk—DVA (debt value adjustment) and bilateral CVA functionality to cover any trade at a portfolio level and generate faster computations, enabling clients to eliminate the impact of a new trade within a portfolio and to measure...
- AFTAs 2016: Best Middle-Office Initiative: Data Management, Reconciliation and Clearing—Indus Valley Partners
- Markit's Rayfield Moves to Asset Control
- Co-Sourcing v. Outsourcing: A Look at Rotation Capital's ‘DataHub' with Financial Fabric
- SimCorp Reshuffles European Operations
- FactSet Launches FinTech Index