Paris-based derivatives pricing and valuation vendor Pricing Partners has extended its CVA (credit value adjustment)—which represents the market value of counterparty credit risk—DVA (debt value adjustment) and bilateral CVA functionality to cover any trade at a portfolio level and generate faster computations, enabling clients to eliminate the impact of a new trade within a portfolio and to measure...
- Case Study: Eclipse Brokerage Taps Cloud9 to Slash Turret Usage
- TMX Taps Ex-ICE, NYSE Tech Exec Rajarathinam as CIO
- Marathon Asset Management Taps SimCorp Coric for Client Reporting
- RavenPack Adds Sentiment Analysis on Alliance News as Brexit Raises Focus on UK
- LPL Financial Rolls Out Money.Net into ‘Affinity' Vendor Program