Simon Brain, formerly global head of technical account management at Bloomberg, joined Thomson Reuters in London this week as strategic business director in the vendor's enterprise solutions division, with responsibility for developing collaborative relationships with Thomson Reuters' key customers.
"One of the reasons I came here is because Thomson Reuters has a mature and comprehensive suite of products in the enterprise space, but the challenge is ensuring that the customers understand what t
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?
- UBS Backs AI over Blockchain for Wealth Management