MarketPrizm, the market data and trading infrastructure division of UK-based network provider Colt, has deployed low-latency infrastructure at the Singapore Exchange's co-location facility, enabling traders connected to MarketPrizm worldwide-in particular, those employing quantitative and arbitrage strategies-to access data and trading on the exchange, as well as from other local exchanges via the vendor's point-to-point connections to other markets in the Asia-Pacific region.
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- UBS Backs AI over Blockchain for Wealth Management
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?