Rising market data volumes across all asset classes mean financial firms are processing bigger datasets than ever. But to ensure that their analysis of that data stays ahead of the curve, firms must invest in tools that not only interpret these volumes of data, but which also provide sufficient contextual information to extract real meaning and add value in a manner that is easy to understand, yet which is flexible enough to apply to different use cases and asset classes, said panelists at this
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?