Swedish time-series data and analytics vendor Macrobond Financial has released version 1.8 of its Macrobond Application display terminal, which now includes a selection of new datasets covering UK housing markets surveys, European microeconomic statistics and bond indexes, as well as enhanced yield curve and frequency conversion analysis.
The new content and functionality -- which is available at no extra cost -- was rolled out to existing Macrobond users at the end of October as part of a quart
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?