SIX Financial Information has improved the regulatory information available in Telekurs iD, its data display product aimed at the needs of off-floor data consumers such as asset managers and securities administrators, and has added new benchmarking services and optimized data packages, including expanded contributed foreign exchange and money market data from interdealer brokers Icap and Tullett Prebon, and making data on withholding tax agreements more prominent within the platform.
Officials say the move is designed to strengthen iD ahead of future investments in the product over the coming years.
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2016: Best Buy-Side Pricing/Valuation Service—Thomson Reuters
- Datawatch Adds Support for Streaming Data, Regulations, HTML5 in Latest Panopticon Release
- BlackRock Integrates ICE Continuous Pricing
- American Financial Technology Awards 2016 - All the Winners
- Deutsche Bank Strengthens Innovation with Two New Hires