The Chicago Board Options Exchange will roll out its CBOE Customized Option Pricing Service (COPS) -- which creates evaluations for Flex options, over-the-counter options, and theoretical options with strike prices expressed in percentages based on contributed prices from market makers (IMD, Sept. 26, 2012) -- next Monday, Jan. 14, after delaying the launch to sign up more market makers, and in the wake of Hurricane Sandy and the exchange's migration of all its markets to a datacenter in the New
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?