The Chicago Board Options Exchange will roll out its CBOE Customized Option Pricing Service (COPS) -- which creates evaluations for Flex options, over-the-counter options, and theoretical options with strike prices expressed in percentages based on contributed prices from market makers (IMD, Sept. 26, 2012) -- next Monday, Jan. 14, after delaying the launch to sign up more market makers, and in the...
- AlphaSense Builds Dow Jones News Into Financial Search Engine
- MDX Embarks on North America Sales Push, Hires Data Vet Maclay
- Won't Back Down: SEC CIO Pamela Dyson
- Citadel Securities Becomes NYSE's Largest DMM, Acquires KCG's Business
- Thomson Reuters Integrates Wood Mackenzie Oil Supply Data into Eikon, PointConnect Feed