Japanese proprietary trading system SBI Japannext is to replace a Thomson Reuters feed as its primary source of low-latency market data from Asian exchanges to support its price formation, price improvement and best execution activities, with data from Colt Telecom-owned low-latency data and trading infrastructure provider MarketPrizm.
MarketPrizm will begin delivering real-time price data from the Tokyo and Osaka stock exchanges (which recently merged to form the Japan Exchange Group) via the v
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?