Pricing and analytics software vendor Kalahari has released a new pricing module for US repurchase agreements for its KACE2 analytics, modeling and publishing engine, to enable clients to use the vendor’s overnight index swap step curve to price repos with more accuracy and granularity than by relying on the LIBOR (London Interbank Offered Rate) curve. An unnamed interdealer broker began using...
- CAT Selection Shows Industry's Interest in Change
- Natural Language Processing: An Inside Look at How NLP is Used in the Capital Markets
- CFTC's Giancarlo: Regulators Need to Help Distributed-Ledger Technology Grow
- Raymond James Taps AxiomSL for Data Aggregation, Reporting
- TRG Expands FITS Beyond Data, Adds Task Management, Storage Tools