Pricing and analytics software vendor Kalahari has released a new pricing module for US repurchase agreements for its KACE2 analytics, modeling and publishing engine, to enable clients to use the vendor’s overnight index swap step curve to price repos with more accuracy and granularity than by relying on the LIBOR (London Interbank Offered Rate) curve.
An unnamed interdealer broker began using the repo module at the end of last year, and the vendor is now offering the module to the broader marke
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?