Redwood City, Calif.-based integration software vendor Informatica has released a single API that allows users to access the capabilities of the different editions of its Ultra Messaging low-latency middleware—formerly known as the Latency Busters Messaging platform, prior to Informatica’s acquisition of original developer 29West (IMD, March 26, 2010). The API will enable users to access functionality...
- LPL Financial Rolls Out Money.Net into ‘Affinity' Vendor Program
- Blockchain for Regulatory Reporting?
- Thomson Reuters Adds Futures, Options Execution to Eikon for Energy, Commodities Traders
- Marathon Asset Management Taps SimCorp Coric for Client Reporting
- Survey: Access to Alternative Investments Is Low