Redwood City, Calif.-based integration software vendor Informatica has released a single API that allows users to access the capabilities of the different editions of its Ultra Messaging low-latency middleware—formerly known as the Latency Busters Messaging platform, prior to Informatica’s acquisition of original developer 29West (IMD, March 26, 2010). The API will enable users to access functionality...
- June 2016: Poignancy and People Power
- BNY Mellon Launches ‘Big Data' Solution for Investor Allocations, Behavioral Insights
- Asia-Pacific BST Summit 2016 Keynote: Asset Management’s Journey to 2.0
- Nasdaq Financial Framework Offers Harmonized Products Portfolio
- Bloomberg Launches Entity Exchange to Help Buy Side Handle KYC, Onboarding Demands