An unnamed London-based asset manager is beta testing the Data Governance Service, which "provides the tools to allow asset managers to implement practical data governance for benchmarks," says Steve Cheng, global head of data management solutions at Rimes in London.
"Good data governance is like good housekeeping. If you have it, you can manage and reduce costs and reduce duplication... demonstrate compliance with data vendor agreements, and demonstrate good data practices to regulators," Cheng
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?
- UBS Backs AI over Blockchain for Wealth Management