Officials say the platform will provide a cost-effective way to deploy packet capture technologies more broadly across their networks, datacenters and cloud computing environments.
"By dramatically increasing the number of capture nodes within the network, our customers can now more economically and pervasively manage cyber threats, comply with regulatory requirements, and employ extensive business analytics," says Solarflare chief executive Russell Stern.
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?
- UBS Backs AI over Blockchain for Wealth Management