Yan joined DataYes' US operation this month, after finishing an MBA degree from UC Berkeley Haas School of Business, prior to which she held a range of roles in the capital markets sector, including senior manager at Shanghai Jiaoyun Asset Management Company, and client relationship manager, risk analyst and operations manager at China Development Bank in Shanghai, and balance sheet advisor at Barclays Investment Bank in London.
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?
- UBS Backs AI over Blockchain for Wealth Management