New York-based over-the-counter exchange operator OTC Markets has released a premium version of its Compliance Data File product, featuring new data fields and a separate Issuer Analytics File, to help market participants better understand and quantify the risk of securities that trade on its markets.
Mattew Fuchs, executive vice president of market data and strategy at OTC Markets, says the exchange began developing the OTC Compliance Analytics Product─which comprises an Enhanced Compliance Data File and an Issuer Analytics File─in the second quarter of this year, in response to user feedback following the launch of the original Compliance Data File product some two years ago. "In working...
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2016: Best Buy-Side Pricing/Valuation Service—Thomson Reuters
- Saxo Bank Forms White Label Partnership with Phoenix Finance
- American Financial Technology Awards 2016 - All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2016: Best Outsourcing Provider to the Buy Side—FIS Global
- Thomson Reuters Takes Stake in BestX to Support New TCA Partnership