Nasdaq is scrapping the FTP report download formats used by the International Securities Exchange's Gemini and Mercury platforms as it migrates them to its Inet technology platform, citing the existing FTP processes' "security issues and firewall incompatibilities."
Nasdaq says the Inet platform will not support FTP and FTP-Secure protocols, and is recommending that members upgrade to the SSH File Transfer Protocol (SFTP or SCP), which will require limited changes before the Inet migration, whereas those that do not will need to connect to Nasdaq's new Report HQ portal next year.
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2016: Best Buy-Side Pricing/Valuation Service—Thomson Reuters
- Saxo Bank Forms White Label Partnership with Phoenix Finance
- American Financial Technology Awards 2016 - All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2016: Best Outsourcing Provider to the Buy Side—FIS Global
- Thomson Reuters Takes Stake in BestX to Support New TCA Partnership