This week's news brings to mind square-dancing calls. While we're no expert at dosadoing, we do remember partnering up back in grade school days. How does that connect with market data? Well, today, many vendors are looking at whether partnering makes sense for them.
Partnering is often seen as a way of sharing resources. It could work in a variety of ways. Maybe Company A's clients get access to Company B's products and vice versa. Or it could be a behind-the-scenes sharing of content. Or an
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?
- UBS Backs AI over Blockchain for Wealth Management