Of the messaging architectures available today, a pure application-to-application design typically results in the lowest- latency messaging solution. However, there are many more issues to be considered to truly optimize end-to-end latency, such as the source of data, the design of the applications, the loss characteristics of the network, and the ability of the system to withstand misbehaving software or hardware without triggering network storms. The best underlying messaging system will take
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?
Back to Top