Brand is one of the biggest assets a company can have. A strong, trusted brand can help increase sales, make customers more negotiable, support a higher profile in a crowded market and attract talented staff. Bloomberg is a classic example.
Conversely, brand can also be a problem. Companies with a weak brand can have trouble getting through the door, much less getting to the final stage of negotiations. Those whose brands have negative connotations have worse problems, given that they have th
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- UBS Backs AI over Blockchain for Wealth Management
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?