Happy tidings to all. The swirling chaos of the annual Securities Industry Association's Technology Management Conference & Exhibit—or as it's more commonly known, the SIA show—is over. We have survived, and more importantly, so has everyone else.
In fact, vendors were positively chirpy this year. Certainly we were deluged with the usual flood of press releases in the three days leading up to the show. (Don't vendors realize that they merely get lost in the noise? How about making your big an
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?