CEP is the process by which simple events—such as a single stock quote—can be correlated with other factors, such as a corresponding option price or other data over a timeframe to create a moving average.
It is these relationships that can enable traders to identify disparities between a stock and its derivatives, fair value or other instruments, and provide opportunities for arbitrage trading. Or more likely, since the volume of data required for analysis is constantly growing and changing a
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?
- UBS Backs AI over Blockchain for Wealth Management