As a weekly newsletter, our focus is naturally on providing our readers with the latest news. What projects have gone live, what products have been launched, who has moved where.
But we also pride ourselves on covering longer-term stories. That includes ongoing acquisition deals such as Reuters-Telerate as well as important trends and issues that the industry is grappling with.
This week’s issue happens to provide several examples of the latter. One front page story is the first of a multi-par
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?
- UBS Backs AI over Blockchain for Wealth Management