One of the less exciting but more important endeavors in our industry is the development of standards. Everyone agrees that standardizing the delivery or formatting of content can help streamline processes and reduce costs, yet few organizations seem willing to actually adopt them.
RIXML is one of the standards facing this problem. For months it has appeared to be at an impasse between users, which are waiting for off-the-shelf RIXML-compatible products, and vendors, which are waiting
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?