One way to cut costs and gain efficiencies is to streamline data management operations. By Bridget Piraino, vice president of marketing and alliances at Asset Control International
If money is the lifeblood of the capital markets, securities data is its language. The language is simple enough in intent. It identifies specific financial instruments, their value and, in the case of corporate actions, events and investor actions that may ultimately impact the value and description of affected s
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?