This week brings a virtual avalanche of quarterly results. The two biggest stories—which both capture a spot on our front page—involve Reuters and Thomson Financial. Both also offer further evidence of the market’s recovery.
For its part, Reuters reported that its rate of revenue decline has once again slowed, as previously forecast. Officials expect the decline to slow further through the next two quarters. That surely put Reuters executives in a good mood for their summer party, which follo
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- UBS Backs AI over Blockchain for Wealth Management
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?