Why else would the industry be so obsessed with minimizing the time taken to move data from point A to point B? Especially when these points are hardly galaxies apart-in fact, nowadays, they are often only feet away in the same datacenter. However, if point A is a quote and point B is a trade, there can be many different journeys that introduce latency along the way, including side-trips to analytics engines that calculate and apply derived values, or time-consuming "pat-downs" by risk managemen
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?
Back to Top