Sometimes in this season of gift-giving, it's all too easy to focus on acquiring shiny new things and the latest gadgets, and to become frustrated by the challenges we face as consumers as we search for appropriate gifts. But while we're surrounded by wrapping paper and tape, let's not forget to reflect on everything good and bad in the year gone by, and to open ourselves up to fresh challenges in the future, and new approaches to old challenges.
And finally, let's not forget that the most impor
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?