More Asian exchanges are increasing the capacity of trading and data platforms to support high-frequency trading, forcing trading firms to utilize co-location strategies that reduce roundtrip latency, and to deploy data technologies capable of handling higher message rates.
Unlike Europe and the US, where competing venues offer trading in stocks across the region, Asian trading remains concentrated on local exchanges. This means that Asian high-frequency trading firms need a co-location or proxim
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?