WASHINGTON, D.C.--The Securities and Exchange Commission has issued a new disclosure rule called Regulation FD (Fair Disclosure) that addresses selective disclosure. Under the regulation, corporate executives, spokespersons or people acting on behalf of a corporation cannot selectively provide material nonpublic information to securities market professionals who may trade on the basis of that information. Rather, disclosure of that information must be widely disseminated to the public as a w
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?
- UBS Backs AI over Blockchain for Wealth Management