A survey of operations professionals in brokerage firms, trust and custody banks and institutions, yielded, among other things, a write-in victory for Bloomberg L.P. in the category of "pricing-equities" as well as some evidence that Muller Data Corp.'s star may be rising among data consumers. In addition, McGraw-Hill Inc.'s Kenny S&P was the only vendor to sweep a category two years in a row, specifically "dividend and interest notices-domestic." In that category, Kenny came out on top in a
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- UBS Backs AI over Blockchain for Wealth Management
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?