The need for standardization remains at the forefront of all industry efforts in the corporate actions market. The financial crisis resulted in standards not just being seen as a necessity, but an urgent requirement. Still, so far, the need for corporate actions standardization continues to be more a dream than a reality.
The need for an industry-wide global push continues to be the main focus area. In fact, in a poll carried out during the web seminar, 21% said the global adoption of standards
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- UBS Backs AI over Blockchain for Wealth Management
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?