The effects of securities identifier standards set by the US Treasury and the European Central Bank are likely to ripple into Asian markets, as data professionals consider how to manage greater volumes and ensure firm-wide reconciliation of data for accuracy, according to end-user technology executives and service providers from the region.
“It’s important to understand how complex this is. There are massive volumes, which have increased, and changes in the speed of data,” says Mark Bands, head
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?