As legal entity identifier (LEI) standard efforts spread globally, Asian market professionals are trying to determine what LEI will look like there and how to address it. Michael Shashoua reports
The effects of securities identifier standards set by the US Treasury and the European Central Bank are likely to ripple into Asian markets, as data professionals consider how to manage greater volumes and ensure firm-wide reconciliation of data for accuracy, according to end-user technology executives and service providers from the region. “It’s important to understand how complex this is. There...
- CAT Selection Shows Industry's Interest in Change
- Natural Language Processing: An Inside Look at How NLP is Used in the Capital Markets
- CFTC's Giancarlo: Regulators Need to Help Distributed-Ledger Technology Grow
- Raymond James Taps AxiomSL for Data Aggregation, Reporting
- TRG Expands FITS Beyond Data, Adds Task Management, Storage Tools