As legal entity identifier (LEI) standard efforts spread globally, Asian market professionals are trying to determine what LEI will look like there and how to address it. Michael Shashoua reports
The effects of securities identifier standards set by the US Treasury and the European Central Bank are likely to ripple into Asian markets, as data professionals consider how to manage greater volumes and ensure firm-wide reconciliation of data for accuracy, according to end-user technology executives and service providers from the region. “It’s important to understand how complex this is. There...
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2016: Best Sell-Side Analytics Product — OTAS Technologies
- Hot Topics at Sifma Ops: T+2, CAT, Blockchain
- Nasdaq CEO Bob Greifeld: Slow and Steady
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2016: Best Sell-Side Web-Based Development Environment — OpenFin
- BNY Mellon CIO: Blockchain Useful for Resiliency