Cloud computing is transforming data management, according to Daniel Retzer, chief technology officer of corporate actions services provider XSP
A solution built around a Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA) is the key to a solid and flexible architectural foundation. Without SOA, software providers such as XSP could not inherently take advantage of the most important disruptive technology since the advent of the personal computer: the cloud. Peel away the marketing hype and the cloud may appear to be a simple concept that has been around...
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 32: Seed CX CEO Edward Woodford, State of SEFs
- KGI Securities Taps Horizon for High-Frequency Trading Platform
- Innotribe, Innovate Finance Create Global Fintech Hubs Group
- Bloomberg Closes Acquisition of Barclays Risk Analytics and Index Solutions
- Buy-Side Diversification May Leave Front Office Floundering