NEW YORK—JP Morgan Worldwide Securities Services is developing a new data management structure, Central Price Capture (CPC), which will create a global and centralized securities pricing operation that maintains and improves the accuracy and timeliness of prices and is scalable to support future business growth, officials tell IRD.
CPC will replace the current disparate system of operations with a global structure. Today, different areas of the firm—regional locations or different business un
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?