In the last year, there has been a lot of focus on data management maturity, with industry association the EDM Council and the Software Engineering Institute (SEI) of Carnegie Mellon University partnering to create a detailed and auditable methodology for modeling financial data management maturity. The proposed model splits data management into key areas, with one being data quality.
Firms are then meant to identify what level they are at. If they are in the initial phase, where they are disorg
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?