The growing availability of bi-temporal data, which consists of both application time period tables and system-versioned tables, will save data consumers costs from running redundant data warehouses and improve on their data processing performance, according to data performance analysts and professionals.
Those not yet using bi-temporal data will benefit from having a more complete and robust history of data, which is helpful for tasks as varied as risk management, back-testing trading strategie
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?