The new version of ISO Standard SQL is making advances in bi-temporal data possible. Michael Shashoua hears from data processing professionals about the benefits to be derived from this sophisticated record-keeping method
The growing availability of bi-temporal data, which consists of both application time period tables and system-versioned tables, will save data consumers costs from running redundant data warehouses and improve on their data processing performance, according to data performance analysts and professionals. Those not yet using bi-temporal data will benefit from having a more complete and robust history...
- Huddlestock Crowd-Trading Platform Taps CityFalcon for Personalized Investor News
- KGI Securities Taps Horizon for High-Frequency Trading Platform
- IHS Markit to Release Mifid II Research Tool in 2017
- Innotribe, Innovate Finance Create Global Fintech Hubs Group
- BGC Partners Acquires Canadian Brokerage Perimeter Markets