Nicholas Hamilton discovers how global financial institutions manage different client onboarding requirements across jurisdictions and how effective management of the onboarding process can expand business
Despite its significance as a client’s first touch point with a financial institution, client onboarding is often one of the less developed data management processes and is usually dependent on manual intervention. However, with a series of regulations set to impact client onboarding and with firms on the lookout for efficiencies and ways to boost revenues, it is an area that is likely to receive...
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2016: Best Reporting Platform or Service for the Sell Side — Bloomberg
- NewOak Deploys Quantifi Pricing, Analytics Tool
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2016: Best Outsourcing Provider to the Sell Side — Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Chertoff: Internet of Things Is Biggest Future Cyber Threat
- Telx Opens Second San Francisco Datacenter