The Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (Fatca) is now a fact of life. The law, which requires financial institutions outside the US to report any tax-relevant information on US citizens on their books to the country's Internal Revenue Service, took effect in July.
While market participants adjust to the act's challenging requirements, it appears that Fatca is not an isolated piece of legislation, but rather signals an era in which financial institutions will be expected to help national governme
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?