T2S, the planned pan-European settlement platform operated by the European Central Bank, will offer a harmonized delivery-versus-payment settlement model in central bank currency in most European securities.
In the survey conducted by SIX Securities Services, 63 percent of respondents said T2S will increase the cost of Eurozone settlement in the short term, while 88 percent said it will lead to a consolidation of central securities depositories (CSDs).
All respondents, however, agreed that T2S w
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?