Ken Traub of GS1 explains how the not-for-profit standards body and a consortium of three other organizations are helping the industry by making consolidated files of pre-legal entity identifier data and statistics on the data available on the P-LEI.org website
In June, GS1, FIX Protocol, CNRI and TahoeBlue launched the P-LEI.org web portal, which collects and consolidates pre-legal entity identifier (pre-LEI) data.
Above, Ken Traub, Boston-based standards strategy consultant, explains how the four organizations are helping firms manage complexities caused by the absence of a Central Operating Unit and says more standards are needed to detail the file formats used for the LEI.
Click on this link to read a full-length written interview with Traub, including his views on LEI data quality issues.
- Citadel Appoints Lieblich as CTO of its Hedge Fund Business
- Traiana's Harmony Equity Service Volume Growth Nearly Triples
- Duet Group Implements Eze Software Investment Suite
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 23: Brexit, Fintech Innovation Lab, TSAM
- Scotiabank's Zerbs: Biggest Legacy Pain in Middle Tier