Most data managers have the same type of picture on their office walls. Not a picture of beloved relatives, but one that can make visitors feel a lot less comfortable - a picture of a data model. Some even take it a step further and fill an entire wall with these data charts. It is all about quickly being able to communicate the data process message to data consumers. And this is one area where AIG's Suresh Jayaraman excels.
"A picture is worth a thousand words," says Jayaraman, who heads risk a
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?
- UBS Backs AI over Blockchain for Wealth Management