LONDON-UBS has created a data quality and remediation group to control and improve client and account data quality for the investment bank, according to London-based Karen Broadbent, head of data quality and remediation at UBS, speaking at the Financial Information Management Association (FIMA) conference in London in November.
The UBS initiative, aimed at exploring and agreeing on data standards and ownership, has led to the success of both internal and regulatory-driven data clean-up projects.
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?