Gross Given Responsibility for Data Procurement at the ECB
Frankfurt-based Francis Gross, head of the External Statistics Division at the European Central Bank (ECB), has seen responsibility for data procurement at the ECB allocated to his division. Gross, known for championing the standardization of instrument and entity reference data through the establishment of an international reference data utility, has worked at the ECB since 2001, first as head of the organizational planning division unt
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?