LONDON - A data utility would bring an end to increasing data costs, according to users at the Xtrakter conference held in London in May.
The users agreed the issue they face today does not revolve around the instrument itself but on the way it is being sold to them as consumers.
A representative of the Information Providers User Group (IPUG) who spoke at the conference said: "Today, when you buy an instrument, you do not pay for the data but you are paying for the usage of that data. If there w
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?