Concerns around the lack of a deadline for the end of the co-existence period between ISO 15022 and ISO 20022 and the challenges that come hand in hand with it are growing in the industry, standardization experts tell Inside Reference Data.
While some market participants continue to question the business case behind moving to ISO 20022, experts claim a lengthy period of co-existence will only aggravate ongoing challenges around standards maintenance.
Brussels-based Edwin De Pauw, director at Eur
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- UBS Backs AI over Blockchain for Wealth Management
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?