Asset Control responds to regulatory changes by enabling users of its AC Plus data management system to look back on their decisions in the context in which they were taken
Data management technology vendor Asset Control has added bi-temporal capabilities to its AC Plus system, to enable its customers to review the decisions they have made in the context of the information they had at the time. The new capabilities will help Asset Control's customers understand the data changes and system amendments they made and to prove to regulators that valid processes were followed....
- Excel Add-in MarketXLS ‘Adds in' Barchart Data
- IP Trade Expands Presence in Europe, Partners with Eliofaber
- Bell Direct Rings in Charting Changes with Markit Chartworks
- Opening Cross: My Campaign for Data Democracy Will ‘Trump’ Donald and Hillary
- Backstop Solutions Looks to Tap Into Alternatives Space in APAC