Asset Control responds to regulatory changes by enabling users of its AC Plus data management system to look back on their decisions in the context in which they were taken
Data management technology vendor Asset Control has added bi-temporal capabilities to its AC Plus system, to enable its customers to review the decisions they have made in the context of the information they had at the time. The new capabilities will help Asset Control's customers understand the data changes and system amendments they made and to prove to regulators that valid processes were followed....
- Thomson Reuters Acquires Redi, Looks to Grow Buy-Side Trading Capabilities
- LCH Partners with MillenniumIT for Real-Time Risk Management
- Accenture Announces Editable Blockchain Prototype, Internet Reacts
- 40% of Data Tacticians 'Weak' on Strategy and Execution
- Estimize Readies Factor Model, International Estimates, Indicators