Asset Control responds to regulatory changes by enabling users of its AC Plus data management system to look back on their decisions in the context in which they were taken
Data management technology vendor Asset Control has added bi-temporal capabilities to its AC Plus system, to enable its customers to review the decisions they have made in the context of the information they had at the time. The new capabilities will help Asset Control's customers understand the data changes and system amendments they made and to prove to regulators that valid processes were followed....
- The Need for Speed: Being the Fastest Will Always be Sought After
- Chain Locks in Sohtz as CMO
- MDW Special: Highlighting the Best Innovation Cities
- Anadolubank Picks AxiomSL for Netherlands Reporting
- Moving on Up: BNP Paribas Securities Services' Gallagher Talks Growth Goals, New Regulatory Positioning