Jim Warburton has been made global head of the investment banking domain group at Rule Financial, a provider of IT consultancy, IT services and business consultancy to the global investment banking community. Ciaran Henry has also been named head of the company's New York office, and Jeremy Taylor has been appointed to lead the delivery of client offerings in the OTC derivatives area, in a series of new appointments at Rule Financial after a successful year in 2011.
"I am responsible for the sub
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?