The debate over implementation of the legal entity identifier (LEI) standard as set by the US Treasury's Office of Financial Research (OFR) heated up this past summer. After putting the LEI in place in July, the OFR followed this up in August by announcing the first phase of its implementation could begin in 2012 because enough progress had been made. How the implementation of the LEI will be accomplished...
- Bloomberg Clients Hit By Terminal ‘Slowness'
- BST Awards 2016 Winners' Interview: UBS Delta
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2016: Best Buy-Side Product for 2016—Commcise
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2016: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2016: Best Buy-Side Pricing/Valuation Service—Thomson Reuters